By this time tomorrow I’ll be in the air somewhere over South America. By nightfall I’ll be in the rarefied air of Quito, Ecuador, with a Panama hat cocked to one side, a cup of ceviche in my mitts, and a kick in my step. I’m looking forward to this one.
I’ll be in Ecuador for a couple of weeks with the good folks from Metropolitan Touring, then heading to Guatemala for a week with Diamond PR. I have some exciting stories in the works for some of my favorite clients, and can’t wait to get started.
I’ think I’ve packed a bag with clothes, but I’m not too worried about that. This is what I’ll be carrying with me virtually everywhere I go.
Clockwise from left:
– Walker Black Boots from Shoe the Bear
– Triopo TTL flash gun for Nikon
– Fossil watch
– Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 lens
– Saddleback briefcase in brown
– WD My Passport 1TB hard drive
– HoldFlast Ruckstrap in blue
– Canon 22mm EOS-M lens
– Saddleback wallet in brown
– Flash Parker portfolios
– Canon EOS-M body
– Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 lens
– Moleskine notebooks
– Flash Parker business cards
* Nikon D800, pens, pencils, single change of underwear, and shower cap not pictured.
I don’t know how much blogging I’ll be doing on this trip, so follow along with me on twitter and Instagram @FlashParker – I should have a few things to say.